This is gonna be a quick post just to let you know I’m still around. We’ve got a lot of things to go over!
First things first, thank you so much for 100 followers! I’m trying to tie everything together for that special post I talked about a couple of weeks ago when I hit 50, I swear it’ll be here soon!
Now, an explanation of my brief absence: I started my summer job as a teaching assistant – my first real job ever! – and boy, looking after 4-year-olds is TIRING! And I’m going out in the afternoons as well, because after not doing anything for the whole of June, I wanted to make things happen in July, which means I began ticking things off from my summer bucket list:
- I went on a full-fledged picnic, complete with geeky deserts: adipose and wookiee cookies!
- I got my first job, which was also on the list
- I planned the week I’ll be spending in Berlin with my family in August – more on that in a future post.
- I started writing to pen pals! I’ve got three so far 🙂
- I cooked a bit – I did almost burn down the kitchen, but that’s a story for another day.
So not bad for a lazy couch potato like moi!
I’ve also been running around like crazy trying to buy all the birthday and anniversary gifts I had overdue or due soon, but that’s all sorted for now. And last but not least, I’m in the middle of filling out paperwork for my accommodation next year in London.
And that’s about it for now! Any suggestions for me to add to my bucket list? Anything you’d like me to elaborate on? Leave your questions/whatever in the comments below!