Hi everyone, thanks so much for 150! I’m so happy with how my blog is moving along since summer started and I have you guys to thank for it, so THANK YOU! ❤
That being said, it’s time for another award! ^-^
I’d like to thank Little Purple Mage for nominating me. Go check out her blog, it’s the best, most adorable thing ever!
As she said in her own post, the purpose of this award is to help fangirls and fanboys in the blogosphere meet each other and share their love for all things fandom related – so here we go!
- Write a brief introduction and acceptance speech for the award.
- Add the award button (above) to your post
- Answer the questions I have written below
- Nominate 5 – 10 Fangirly/Movie blogs to answer your questions who you think deserve the award
- Come up with your own questions for your nominees.
- Add a pingback to this post, so I can see all your answers and thoughts! (Optional)
- What fandom universe is your favourite?
The whoniverse, without a doubt. It is the most detailed and variety-filled fandom universe I have ever encountered. There’s the Time Lords, the Daleks,and the Cybermen, as well as the Sontarans, Silurians, Ice Warriors and the Weeping Angels, to name just a few of its most well-known inhabitants. I also love the fact that it’s a portmanteau word (who + universe)
- If you could save one beloved character from death, who would it be?
MAJOR SHADOWHUNTERS SPOILER ALERT
William Herondale from The Infernal Devices. Even though he dies a peaceful death – of old age, after turning 76 – his is one of the literary deaths that hit me right in the feels: On his deathbed, he was visited by their friends and family, and, finally, Jem, as Brother Zachariah, who came and played him the violin. Jem bade him the Shadowhunter farewell, and Will then died surrounded by the two people he loved most in his life: Tessa and Jem. Also his appearance in Tessa and jem’s wedding afterwards is oone of the most heart-warming things I have ever read.
- Are there any small/ unrecognised fandoms you’re a part of that others need to know about?
Not really, no. I’m a mainstream fandom person. Maybe those of some of my favourite books, such as The Night Circus by Erin Morgernstern, the Firebird trilogy by Caudia Gray or the Crown’s Game by Evelyn Skye.
- Which character (from any book/ series) do you relate to the most?
I don’t really relate to characters as much as empathise with them, if that makes any sense. So I feel their emotions when they do – as long as te emotion is well written – but don’t really feel myself to be similar with any of them. Books are kind of my escape from reality when I need it, which is probably why I’d rather find wildly different characters in them than ones that remind me of myself.
- If you could exchange your current life and all of the Earth to live in the fandom of your choice, would you do it?
I can’t really say without being presented with the actual opportunity, but i don’t think so. My life is fine as it is – friends, family, boyfriend, studies and so on – and I can always visit those other worlds if I feel like it by simply opening a book/turning on the tv.
Here are your questions!
- What is your favourite piece of merch that you own? If possible, include a picture.
- Most absorbing fandom universe
- Your OTP and your NOTP
- Your favourite colour nd the character that best embodies it
- Lets talk pokémon – do you like the new game? What pokémon are you?